10 Ways IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Improves Information Security
This white paper discusses ten ways that ITIL can improve information security:
- ITIL keeps information security service and business focused.
- ITIL can enable organizations to develop and implement information security in a structured, clear way based on best practices.
- With its requirement for continuous review, ITIL can help ensure that information security measures maintain their effectiveness as requirements, environments and threats change.
Request a copy of the white paper to see the rest of the ways that ITIL can improve information security.
IT Help Desk Whitepapers
- How Does Your Help Desk Measure Up? - A Help Desk can cut costs and enhance productivity. Is yours meeting the mark?
- Considerations for Outsourcing: Service Desk - A guide to improving your Service Desk and Service Delivery performance through outsourcing
- Looking Beyond the Sticker Price - "What it really costs to operate a call tracking system" - Summary of Acquisition and Lifetime Costs