From the Series: Questions to Ask Software or Cloud Vendors
Part 3 - Ten More Tough Questions to Better Qualify Any Software or Cloud Vendor
How can you more quickly qualify and evaluate any software or cloud vendor?
This white paper is designed to reduce the complexity of the software or cloud buying process by providing ten penetrating questions to ask vendors to become a more informed buyer. Customers interested in purchasing any software or cloud service (for example, IT help desk or customer service) encounter a myriad of problems and obstacles during the purchase process. The white paper provides practical "how to" advice to help avoid mistakes that even the most experienced professionals make that cost a lot of time and money. Use these questions to poke and prod at your list of cloud vendors.
Some topics covered include:
- What happens if we have a disagreement? Mediation/arbitration or litigation?
- What are the costs of additional modules and licenses purchased in the future?
- What are license options for part-time usage?
- Are customer case studies with business results achieved available?
- Are your customer references compensated in any way?
- How will our future feature requirements be obtained?
- Will we have an Account Manager (i.e. one neck to squeeze)?
- Are thirty-day supported production trials available without obligation?
- How many new releases are provided per year?