- A 100 percent Web-based call center software solution
- Real-time reports for Tokyo headquarters that help improve Casio product set-up and ease of use
- Integrated knowledge base and FAQ section to speed issue resolution and increase customer satisfaction
- Automated workflow tools to drastically reduce paper-based business processes
- 80% increase in productivity by using Giva's dashboards and reports
- 60% increase in meeting service level agreements
- 50% increase in productivity by using Giva's integrated custom forms
- 45% increase in the number of the calls logged due to Giva's intuitiveness and ease of use
Giva Semi-Annual Student Scholarship Award
Two Award Cycles Each Year
Deadlines June 1st and December 1st
Grants for anyone attending a college or university
Giva's corporate student scholarship and grant award is for anyone attending a college or university. This scholarship grant is aimed at assisting undergraduate or graduate students further their education. There is no specific course of study or major required.
Giva will award $1000 scholarships to undergraduate or graduate students who write thoughtful essays in answering the following questions:
How will you use your talents and education to make the world a better place for future generations? What are your career and personal goals and why?
The essay needs to be between 500-1000 words, and must be submitted to our mailing address no later than June 1st or December 1st of each year. A current resume must also be included with the essay. Giva will choose the scholarship winners and will award the scholarships by August 15th and February 15th of each year. Students can only apply once in any 12-month period.
Award winners are required to perform some community service volunteer work.
Your educational institution must post this scholarship announcement on their public web site so that all students at your school have an opportunity to apply. If you found Giva's scholarship on another web site, please advise your school of our scholarship and ask them to please post it on their public web site. Otherwise, you will not be eligible.
Essays are competitively judged in a public forum and may be posted anonymously on Giva's public web site for judging so do not include private information in your essay or anything you do not want posted on the Internet.
Eligibility & Applying
All students, regardless of major, currently attending a college or university degree program either full or part-time are eligible and encouraged to apply. The award is for school tuition so the scholarship check will be written out to the student's educational institution. Giva employees, family relatives and vendors are not eligible.
You must send a hard copy of this application, essay and resume to Giva's headquarters mailing address and also send Giva an electronic version of all documents. Please see the application for emailing instructions.
Click to download an application.
Giva mailing address:
1556 Halford Avenue, Suite #102
Santa Clara, CA 95051