70% Decrease in Labor Costs by Tracking IT Changes with Giva
Read about Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) ITIL Change Management in the cloud and how it is changing the software industry. This is a case study of a customer using Giva eChangeManager to lower labor and auditing costs and increase IT infrastructure uptime
Westway Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWAY) is a leading provider of bulk liquid storage throughout North America and Europe. Westway operates an extensive global network of 54 operating facilities providing 348 million gallons of storage capacity and produces 1.7 million tons of liquid feed supplements annually. Giva eChangeManager™ was deployed to address the company's need for a change management application easily accessible from anywhere in the world and that was Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) compliant.
- 70% decrease in labor costs by tracking IT changes with Giva
- 80% decrease in IT auditing costs estimated for next year's public accounting firm audit
- Significantly increased IT infrastructure uptime
- Real-time Trend Reports, Dashboards, Charts, and Metrics, which enable visibility of all global Requests for Change
- An affordable and easy to customize solution that is ITIL and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOXs) compliant
- 100% uptime using Giva's cloud computing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) eChangeManager
"When comparing all of our IT vendors, Giva's commitment and passion in maintaining its products and providing excellent customer service is "best in class" and clearly distinguished above the rest of our vendors."
Peter Griffiths, IT Director
Read case study on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Change Management in the Cloud