IT Change Management Cloud Software
Change Management ensures that the IT organization uses standardized methods and techniques for efficient and prompt handling of all changes in order to prevent change-related Incidents.
The Giva change management software allows users to raise Requests for Change (RFCs) to Change Management with the information of Known Errors so that the Change and Release processes can correct the errors, improve the infrastructure, and eliminate further Incidents.
Based on industry best practices, Giva eChangeManager provides control and management of the complete lifecycle of RFCs, including:
- Approval and Planning
Changes in the IT infrastructure may arise reactively in response to Problems or externally imposed requirements. Changes may also arise from the desire to improve IT efficiency and effectiveness. In addition, Changes can arise from new business initiatives or from programs, projects, or service improvement initiatives.
Giva eChangeManager can help you:
- Ensure standardized methods, processes and procedures are used for all changes
- Facilitate efficient and prompt handling of all changes
- Maintain the proper balance between the need for change and the potential detrimental impact of changes
The Giva change management software assists the Change Management team to approve and control changes to all Configuration Items (CIs) in the live environment. Giva eChangeManager assists the Change Management team to:
- Accept and classify RFCs
- Assess the impact, cost, benefit, and risk of proposed changes
- Develop business justification and obtain approval
- Manage and coordinate change implementation
- Monitor and report on the implementation
- Review and close RFCs