Moving your organization's healthcare applications to the cloud is a major move—and one that requires a lot of trust in the service you choose. When vetting your cloud software vendor or managed service provider for your healthcare or hospital environment, you cannot be too cautious, so it helps to go into your meeting with a thorough list of questions prepared. By covering all of your bases, you can quickly draw distinctions between various options and select the best cloud solution for your organization.
Here are six key categories to cover to ensure that your healthcare organization is maintaining best practices for cloud security and transparency:
- Service Level Agreements for Healthcare Uptime
- Unplanned Downtime and Maintenance Work
- Service Level Agreements for Healthcare Application Responsiveness
- Healthcare Security and Compliance Certifications
- Data Center Operations and Security
- Business Considerations