Service Desk/Help Desk Best Practices Assessment Questions
Is Your Help Desk SLA Complete?
This 25 Question Assessment Excel provides a simple and quick method for gauging the maturity level of your Service Desk/Help Desk
This Service Desk/Help Desk Assessment Excel tool has 5 sections:
- Processes & Best Practices-How well defined and documented are the Service Desk/Help Desk processes?
- Organizational Integration-Is the Service Desk/Help Desk a valuable contributor to organization success?
- Technology Optimization-How mature are technology solutions?
- Staff Development-What is the professional level and commitment of the Service Desk/Help Desk staff?
- Information Management-How well does the Service Desk/Help Desk utilize metrics for customer satisfaction, call reduction, root cause and self-improvement?
To determine the maturity level of your Service Desk/Help Desk, compare your score with the information found on the Maturity Index tab. The Maturity Index is scaled from a high of "Actualized" which operates in a fully proactive mode with clearly documented processes and full integration with the rest of the organization, to a low of "Nonexistent."
IT Help Desk Whitepapers
- How Does Your Help Desk Measure Up? - A Help Desk can cut costs and enhance productivity. Is yours meeting the mark?
- Considerations for Outsourcing: Service Desk - A guide to improving your Service Desk and Service Delivery performance through outsourcing
- Looking Beyond the Sticker Price - "What it really costs to operate a call tracking system" - Summary of Acquisition and Lifetime Costs
- How Does the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA) Impact the Hospital and Healthcare Industry