1) Escalation procedures. State the escalation path and time for each severity level.
2) Telephone, Web and Email response times. For example: Phone requests will be answered in less than 20 seconds, Web requests within 30 seconds and email within four hours.
3) First contact resolution by the Support Center. For example: The Support Center will resolve at least 70% of all cases it receives.
4) Reporting methods.
a) Weekly management reports on the Web
b) Monthly performance metrics on the Web
c) Quarterly Customer Satisfaction Surveys results on the Web
5) SLA contract period.
a) When the current draft is effective
b) When it will be reviewed?
c) How to request changes
6) Examples of cases by severity level and case type.
7) Sample of the customer satisfaction survey questions.
Here is a great White Paper on Implementing Service Level Agreements. See https://www.givainc.com/wp/it-help-desk-software-cloud-whitepapers.cfm
Select Implementing Service Level Agreements: "The Critical Element in Service Delivery"