10 Ways IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Can Improve Information Security
- ITIL keeps information security service and business focused.
- ITIL can enable organizations to develop and implement information security in a structured, clear way based on best practices.
- With its requirement for continuous review, ITIL can help ensure that information security measures maintain their effectiveness as requirements, environments and threats change.
- ITIL establishes documented processes and standards (such as SLAs and OLAs) that can be audited and monitored.
- ITIL provides a foundation upon which information security can build. It requires a number of best practices - such as Change Management, Configuration Management and Incident Management - that can significantly improve information security.
Request a free copy of the white paper to see the rest of the countdown.
See https://www.givainc.com/wp/it-help-desk-software-cloud-whitepapers.cfm to access white paper.