Categories: Insights For CIOs & IT Directors , Software as a Service-SaaS, Help Desk Best Practices
RFC Rejected-Giva eChangeManager
Rejected Change. If the Change Manager determines that the change should not continue through the change process, he makes the Status “REJECTED.” He selects the “Rejected Reason” from the list of choices and writes supporting documentation in the “Change History” field.
To learn more, view the eChangeManager demo!
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Service Best Practices
- HIPAA Compliance
- Help Desk Best Practices
- Insights For CIOs & IT Directors
- Insights For Customer Service Leaders
- Outsourced Call Center
- Outsourced Customer Service
- Outsourced IT Help Desk
- Social Responsibility
- Software as a Service-SaaS
- Worldwide Community Ambassador Award